A Memorable Teacher
Begin by reading:
The writing assignment:
Write a profile of a memorable teacher you have had (good or bad). In your writing give a central impression of what sort of person this teacher was.
- The final product will be typed and double-spaced according to MLA format.
- The essay will be at least 1300 words long. (That's about 4 pages in standard format.)
- If the paper does not meet the minimum length requirement, it will be penalized. If you can't think up enough material for four pages, ask for help! Go to the Writing Center! Ask the instructor for advice!
- The final copy of the paper will be submitted through the Blackboard drop box. You will find the drop box link in the Blackboard folder for the week the essay is due.
- Analyzing your draft: Bring your rough of Essay #2 to class Monday, September 26, 2022
- Peer Editing: Bring two paper copies of your rough draft of Essay #2 to class
Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- Final Copy Due: Friday, September 30, 2022
This essay is worth 100 points.